- The Resort
- Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Luxury Tented Jungle Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Tented Villa with Private Pool
- Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Grand Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Spa & Wellness
- Special Offers
- Weddings & Celebrations
- Contact us
Luxury and sustainability coexist harmoniously at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi. Our private island resort nestled in the tranquil Shaviyani Atoll is committed to the environment and has taken our sustainability efforts to new heights by partnering with Global Green Journeys.
Global Green Journeys is a project that aims to raise awareness of effective global solutions that promote sustainable approaches for widespread adoption. It perfectly matches our resort’s core values and vision as they strive to build, promote, and implement impactful sustainability programming for a greener future.
Together, we are tackling the plastic pollution epidemic with a pilot project that focuses on recycling plastic through the technology developed by Precious Plastic. This project provides a unique glimpse into the property’s on-site Sustainability Lab, the Maldives’ first resort-based recycling facility, and contributes significantly to the worldwide discourse on sustainability.
The project caught the attention of two celebrities who visited the island resort to craft bespoke products from recycled plastic and participated in various eco-inspired activities. They visited a local school as part of the resort’s CSR School Education program to inspire the next generation of eco-warriors to lead a more sustainable life.
Our idyllic island resort holds the distinction of being the first Fairmont property globally to attain the esteemed Green Globe certification, underscoring our dedication to sustainable operations and development. We are home to the archipelago’s longest infinity pool, the Coralarium, a captivating underwater art installation, and the country’s first coral regeneration project in the form of a gallery.
With breathtaking scenery, world-class amenities, and dedication to eco-friendly practices, Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi is truly a one-of-a-kind destination that offers the perfect balance of luxury and sustainability.