- The Resort
- Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Luxury Tented Jungle Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Tented Villa with Private Pool
- Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Grand Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Spa & Wellness
- Special Offers
- Weddings & Celebrations
- Contact us
Embrace the spirit of the Lunar New Year in a tropical paradise at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi. As we usher in the auspicious Year of the Wood Dragon, our private island retreat invites guests to join the celebrations on 9 and 10 February 2024. Prepare to delight in a world of extraordinary experiences, colorful decorations, and traditional festivities designed to bring joy and prosperity to the start of this new year.
Below are some activities guests can anticipate with excitement:
Begin your day with tranquility as you partake in an expertly led morning session featuring gentle movements inspired by yoga and mindfulness meditation, setting a positive tone for the Year of the Wood Dragon.
Festive Craft: Paper Lantern Making
Our little VIPs are invited to embrace creativity and tradition by crafting their own paper lanterns using eco-friendly materials, allowing them to participate in the joyful preparations for the Lunar New Year.
Family Prosperity Hunt
Discover hidden treasures in the form of lucky red envelopes, each holding surprises and prizes, a delightful way for families to bond and share in the excitement of the New Year.
Chinese New Year Beach Gala Dinner
Indulge in a variety of Chinese delicacies and international favorites, accompanied by the mesmerizing performances of the Dragon Dance, bringing joy, luck, and good fortune to the festivities.
The Dragon Cocktail
Raise a toast to the New Year with our tastefully crafted Dragon Cocktail, available in all our dining and drinking venues.
A Taste of Abundance Reunion Dinner
Celebrate the special occasion with an exclusive hot pot experience at Azure, our by-the-sea restaurant, savoring a taste of abundance with your loved ones as you welcome the New Year.
Immerse yourself in the rich traditions and vibrant celebrations of the Chinese New Year at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi. May the Year of the Wood Dragon bring you and your loved ones prosperity, good fortune, and moments of joy.
To book your Chinese New Year getaway, visit ‘Special Offers‘ or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information and reservations, please visit Welcoming the Year of the Wood Dragon at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi.