- The Resort
- Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Deluxe Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Luxury Tented Jungle Villa with Private Pool
- Beach Tented Villa with Private Pool
- Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Grand Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunrise Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Two Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Water Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Three Bedroom Beach Sunset Villa with Private Pool
- Spa & Wellness
- Special Offers
- Weddings & Celebrations
- Contact us
We are excited to introduce Steven Stefaniuk as the new General Manager at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi. With over two decades of experience in luxury hospitality, he is set to lead the resort’s overall operations, performance, and strategic direction.
Steven has worked in five different countries, including Canada, Bermuda, the United Arab Emirates, and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He is anything but new to the Fairmont family; he has spent 18 years with the brand in iconic properties such as Fairmont Waterfront, Fairmont Banff Springs, Fairmont Southampton, Fairmont Dubai, and Fairmont The Palm. He is thrilled to add another icon to his portfolio: Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi, also known as the ‘Secret Water Island‘.
With his inherent understanding of Fairmont Maldives’ key pillars, including an unwavering commitment to excellence, family-inspired experiences, outstanding culinary offerings, uncompromising values of sustainability, and a focus on wellness, Steven is the ideal foreperson to lead the resort towards a brighter future.
Steven has expressed his excitement to join the exceptional team at Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi. He is eager to deliver a fresh perspective while continuing the legacy of our award-winning, sustainably focused resort.
As we welcome our new General Manager, we are motivated to continue making great strides towards sustainability while providing exceptional hospitality. As the Ministry of Tourism in the Maldives reported, the country has an outstanding 31% increase in tourist visits compared to the same period last year*; exciting times are ahead for guests of our luxurious resort, especially during the upcoming festive season. With the dedication of our team to providing travellers with unforgettable experiences and our commitment to upholding our high standards, we look forward to welcoming even more visitors to our idyllic island paradise.